Dancing in the Moonlight - Sensible Stylista

Dancing in the Moonlight

Super excited to feature this Velvet Heart dress again on the blog - I featured it HERE way back in the day.  I'm such a fan of their designs.  Their clothing is so sophisticated!  I always look and feel polished when I wear their garb.  Anywho, I'll be featuring a bunch of their clothing in the near future AND hosting a giveaway with them soon so keep an eye out!  
A closer look at my outfit!  Isn't my bling fab?  If you're interested, it's on sale for $37 at Benevolent Jewels.  The quality is mad legit so I'd get on that STAT.
My dress sans jacket...
Dress:  c/o Velvet Heart
Bag:  c/o LucyMint ($32.99)
Necklace:  c/o Benevolent Jewels ($37.80)
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet
Jacket:  c/o Charlotte Russe (similar)

6 comments

  1. This look is super cute !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with your dress
    Happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit, love it! :)

    Lots of love, Ana

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice dress and pretty versatile too. It can be styled in so many ways =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely cute and beautiful

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete