Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mixing Prints: Plaid + Stripes

For today's post, I've featured a "preppy" look for ya'll.  I centered my outfit around my new Velvet Heart dress.  This sleeveless piece oozes true steeze (style + ease).   If you're looking for classy pieces to add to your wardrobe, make sure to check them out by clicking HERE.  
I paired the dress with a fitted plaid blazer from Banana Republic.  I wanted the prints to take centerstage, so I accessorized with neutral pieces.   
My dress sans blazer...


A closer look at my bling...

Necklace:  J. Crew Factory Outlet
Dress:  c/o Velvet Heart 
Bag:  Coach Factory Outlet
Blazer:  Banana Republic 
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($32.90)


I'm currently hosting three giveaways on my blog! I'm giving away some sweet swag, so make sure to check them all out~

Clicky HERE to win a $50 gift card to Crystalie <--- international
Clicky HERE to win a fab statement necklace from Accessory Concierge <--- International
Clicky HERE to win a gorgeous necklace from A Modern Boutique <--- US only

8 comments:

  1. Lovely dress & bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never brave enough to mix patterns like this, but I'll try to be a bit more adventurous in the future :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful look-paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great dress and i love how u added in the plaid..great print mixing girl!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow simply pretty outfit :D
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow simply pretty outfit :D
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and commenting - your feedback means the world to me! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...