Material Girl - Sensible Stylista

Material Girl

I got this dress at Macy's for $18 - it was originally $48 - after using two different coupons.  SCORE! Kim = 1, Macy's = 0. Actually, I guess it's Kim = 1, Macy's = 1? Haha, I don't know!  All I know is I got a freakin' cute dress for an awesome price *pumps fist* bargain-shopping ftw.  Anywho, I've known about Madonna's "Material girl" line for a while now,  but I never checked out her collection because I assumed it'd be lame.
Well, I was totally wrong.  In fact, I was actually impressed with her line.  I love bold prints & vibrant colors, so her designs really caught my eye.  If ya'll are interested, here are some of my other favorite picks:  Sleeveless Cutout High-Low Dress ($34.99), Sleeveless Cutout Lace Dress ($14.99), Sleeveless Denim Floral-Print Dress ($14.99). 
TIP:  Wear a jean jacket over a girly summer dress for a Fall-friendly look.  

I'm totally loving my new jean jacket courtesy of Aeropostale.  It fits me like a glove!
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($35.90)
Necklace:  J. Crew Factory Outlet
Clutch:  c/o GraceStars ($35.90)
Jacket:  c/o Aeropostale ($39.75 - originally $79.50)
Dress:  Material Girl via Macy's ($15 - originally $48)

34 comments

  1. Love the dress and the clutch !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...I love this dress, so fabulous. Anything floral and I love it :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! I immediately love the flowery print and the vibrant colours!

    Yuen from The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo nice dress. I like flowers. xaxa

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is great. You look beautiful.
    Very nice post!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super nice dress!! =)
    -Amara-

    http://bitterberrystyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect look, dear!!)))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great purchase. Bargains are the best:-)

    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty dress! The pattern is gorgeous and I'm obsessed with the cutout. You look fabulous! So cute :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely dress!
    and you are really beautiful :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute dress! is it sleeveless?

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Yes, it's sleeveless. It also has a cute cutout in the back as well!

      Delete
  12. Everything about this outfit is amazing! You definitely scored a cute deal on this dress!

    Enjoy your Wednesday Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a nice dress with cut-out in the middle. Great for GNO as well especially layering it with the denim jacket =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. your dress are so pretty :)
    how i love flowers pattern.

    visit mine
    http://penydamanik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice outfit! I love your jacket!

    http://fallenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I love the neon necklace and clutch. it really pulls the whole outfit together.
    Amazing pictures as always. truely stunning.

    www.teasetossandtangled.blogspot.com

    best wishes,
    jeannie stringfield

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is an ultra-feminine look! I love the denim jacket you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, you are so beautiful!
    PS! I just LOVE your dress!!!!!

    xx
    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic dress, you are a perfect glam girl!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe that price for the dress!!! Amazing deal my fashionable friend.

    xo-Franci
    www.TheFashionPalate.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful outfit! You look great!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, i've never seen the Madonna's clothing line, but its adorable, that dress suits perfectly on you, you look so pretty doll!

    kisses from Mexico, Paola.

    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg, this dress is so cute! you look adorable in it!

    hugs
    svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's such a bargain! I want that dress!

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always love the unique designs of Material Girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, amazing dress, love how it looks with denim jacket ;) kisses

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  27. That dress is a bargain! You look so adorable Kim! Can I keep you in my pocket? Just kidding. But its true, you look amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete