How-to: Style Boots + High-Waisted Shorts - Sensible Stylista

How-to: Style Boots + High-Waisted Shorts

For today's outfit post, I've styled a casual summer look around new sponsored items I recently received. 
My new cropped top courtesy of Deb.  Such a cute piece (only $11).  FYI:  There are three other colors available.  Make sure to check their site out for trendy yet affordable clothing!  
A closer look at my new necklace courtesy of That's Pretty.  Can you guys see the little shells inside? Super cute, right?
My new Seychelles courtesy of  PB&J Boutique.  You guys have to check out their online selection - they carry the most unique vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories!  

Bag:  Tory Burch
Top:  c/o Deb ($11)
Shorts: Forever 21 ($17)
Cardigan:  Say What via Kohl's - old
Sunnies:  Coach Factory Outlet - old
Shoes:  Seychelles c/o PB&J Boutique
Necklace:  Bottled Treasures c/o That's Pretty 

22 comments

  1. Amazing. Love your shoes!:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/08/follow-me-down.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! I love everything, but the bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Cool outfit. I like your shorts^^ Cool sunglasses ;p
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*


    Miśka
    misiayou97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous. I liked the cool colors.

    Love
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-skulls.html#.UhtJ5hukohV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you're body is fantastic! Great outfit! I LOVE the boots! I can't wait to get myself a few pairs!

    www.theofficearmoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous dear loved it
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking pretty :)
    kisses,
    Julija.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look good, love your boots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely swooning over those booties! Too cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love these boots!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing outfit cropped tops are my new obsession!
    Kiss
    Yle

    New post on my blog:

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog and your sense of style! It looks like you've also done some great work with sponsors. I'd love to get there with my blog, too!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute look! I love that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the little waterfall sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has been far too long since i visited you love! How funny that we both posted PB&J items today! Adore those shoes and how adorable is that necklace!! You look amazing.

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look as gorgeous as always my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it! You are very beautiful :)

    http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete