Strawberry Fields Forever - Sensible Stylista

Strawberry Fields Forever

I'm so beyond excited to partner up with Jared Wolfe again on SS for my latest.  I absolutely love working with him - he has an incredible eye, and his style's super distinct. I feel like I could spot his work anywhere!  If you're interested in working with him, hit him up here.  He just opened a new studio in DC so it should be fun times all around!
Anywho, for today's OOTN, I styled a fun going out look for you guys.  I (unfortunately) don't have a dress link for y'all, but I'll make sure to share other cute options for you guys below so scroll, scroll, scroll.

Other sexy dress options for you guys (all under $50):

My neckline's already hella fancy so I accessorized with bold statement earrings instead of a pretty necklace as per usual.  I got these earrings from Charlotte Russe back in the day, and they STILL look fab.  I expected them to change color and whatnot, but they're good as new.  They're no longer available online (since I bought them years ago), but here are other affordable styles for your browsing pleasure:


6 comments

  1. Totally loving the dress, the color looks great on you
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit! I love the color and the style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color of your dress and your style in these Pictures :)
    Regards
    walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so stylish !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete