Adventures in Old Town Alexandria - Sensible Stylista

Adventures in Old Town Alexandria

Oh how I love bargain buys.  I copped this poncho at the Banana Republic Factory Outlet for $10 during Black Friday sales - did I mention that blowouts make me ridiculously happy?  I always find good deals at BR so I make sure to hit 'em up every time I head to the Grove City outlet mall.  I actually got 5 pieces there for $50 total - yep, that's right, $10 a pop (!!!!) - that time.
Anywho, I shot today's post in Old Town Alexandria with my friend, Sung Shin.  I had never gone there before so I was stoked to explore.  I'm really glad he suggested OTA because it was such a cute place!  I can't wait to go back - we were only there for a few hours so I didn't get to see nearly enough.
I wanted to take action shots so I decided to spin around this lamp post...which turned out to be a terrible idea.  You guys have no idea how hard it was, and on top of it all, it was REALLY cold outside so my fingers totally froze, ha.  So, if you see me laughing hysterically below, it's because I was failing so hardcore.
...like here, ha!
Shop my look:


A full body shot for you guys!
A close-up shot of one of my favorite everyday bags!  To see more of my designer bag collection check out, "A Peek Into My Closet:  My Bag Collection."
Poncho:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet || Shoes:  5/48 via Off 5th || Jeans:  c/o Riders by Lee || Bag:  Prada || Necklace:  JWholesale || Sunnies:  Freyrs

1 comment

  1. Old Town has some good restaurants, altho it's been a while since I've been there. Like the outfit with the poncho - nice, casual look, and always like this style jeans. Happy New Year. Michael

    ReplyDelete