Straight Chillin' in Chelsea - Sensible Stylista

Straight Chillin' in Chelsea

Sharing my FINAL Stylinity collab with you guys today on SS.  I've partnered up with one of my favorite retailers, Shoes.com, for my latest!  As I'm sure you guys know, I love nude tones so I went with a understated but chic neutral color scheme for my LOTD.  I started with an effortlessly stylish tee dress from Chaser.  If you're unfamiliar with 'em, they're a contemporary line based in LA.  Their collection is fire!  I seriously love each and every piece I've gotten from their store, which is saying a lot since I'm picky as hell.  Their quality's legit - they use THE best fabrics and value comfort in addition to design.  Click here to see more from their line & click HERE to shop my OOTD.
 
To up my style game, I paired my dress with gladiators to instantly add fierceness.  If you're interested in these Michael Kors sandals, they're currently on sale for $157.99 (originally $224.95) at shoes.com.  You can also get an extra 25% off by clicking here.  If you're worried about getting blisters on the back of your feet, apply a bit of baby oil or vaseline to reduce friction.  If you find that to be too messy, check out this InStyle article on, "How to Prevent Blisters for Good."  Let me know if you have any questions by commenting below!
What happens when your photographer catches you mid-hair flip, ha!  A huge thanks to DCP New York for yet another fabulous collab.  We shot this together in Chelsea, and it was a blast, as always. There were a lot of really cool places to shoot there so we decided to take pics in a couple of different locations.
Shoes:  c/o Michael Kors via Shoes.com || Dress:  c/o Chaser (similar) || Bag:  Olivia + Joy (similar)
 This post was written in collaboration with Shoes.com and Stylinity.

click here to shop more looks you'll love at Stylinty.com
click here to shop more looks you'll love at Stylinty.com

Leena Low Back Swing Dress
Boohoo
Leena Low Back Swing Dress
TRIBLEND V NECK FLAMENCO MINI DRESS
chaserbrand.com
TRIBLEND V NECK FLAMENCO MINI DRESS
Victoria Crossbody
olivia + joy
Victoria Crossbody
'Avery' Crossbody Bag
Rebecca Minkoff
'Avery' Crossbody Bag
MICHAEL Michael Kors Sofia Gladiator
Shoes.com
MICHAEL Michael Kors Sofia Gladiator

3 comments

  1. love your those shoes
    great look!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this color and style suits you very much :)

    ReplyDelete