Killer Cutouts - Sensible Stylista

Killer Cutouts

I can't wait to tell you guys all about my latest find!  I picked this baby up online last week while it was on sale at Neiman Marcus.  I've been a huge fan of Rebecca Taylor for years now so I knew it'd be a quality purchase.  It's currently selling for $157 (originally $450), but I copped it for $117 or so during 4th of July blowout sales.  

If you're looking for a unique statement top, I highly recommend this piece.  It's super pretty, and the deets couldn't be more on point.  The empire waist creates the illusion of longer legs, and the v-neckline (lined with lace) is just the right amount of sexy.  
I styled my new top with a tight bandage skirt from BCBG for balance.  TIP: if you're wearing a voluminous piece, pair it with something form-fitting to highlight your figure.  For example, if you're sporting loose pajama pants, throw on a tight crop!  Or, if your shirt has a flowing silhouette like mine, wear it with skinny jeans or a bandage skirt.  The last thing you want to do is drown in your clothing.  Now, since my shirt's all sorts of fancy, I kept things simple by throwing on a pair of killer heels and carrying my Chanel-inspired crossbody (similar). 
Bag:  BagInc (similar) || Shoes:  AMICLUBWEAR || Skirt:  BCBG || Top:  Rebecca Taylor

1 comment

  1. Wonderful style. You look beautiful and sensational high-heeled shoes. Share your outfit on my blog. Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete