Glam Life - Sensible Stylista

Glam Life

Thanks to Courtney McCormick and Aesthetic Distance, I'm all glammed up today on Sensible Stylista!  I had such a lovely time working with the two of them.  I'll be writing a post on my experience in the near future so make sure to keep an eye out.  In the meantime, if you're looking for an amazing photographer or make-up artist in the DMV, you know who to contact!  Let me know if you need to get in touch with either - not only are they incredibly talented, they're beautiful, kind, and fun to work with.
For today's post I'll be telling you guys all about my new gown and jewelry.  Let's start with the latter! I'm absolutely loving my new earrings courtesy of J Wholesale - in case you're wondering, they've been around since 2012 as a jewelry supplier. They're made of gold burnish, are about 3.25" in length, and are also available in silver! If you're interested in buying them, click here. I really can't recommend J Wholesale enough!  Their baubles are super cute and affordable. Customers are required to purchase a minimum of $50, but keep in mind that you're getting a discounted rate!  Basically, you're getting a whole collection of accessories for the price of one. 
Moving on to my new gown courtesy of Amiclubwear!  I am head over heels in love with this dress. The embellished neck detailing is on point, and it's lightly padded so you can go braless.  The ruching's really cute, but if you're worried about your midsection, you may want to go with a different design.  On that note, if you're looking for ways to cover muffin top, check out "9 Ways to Cover Muffin Top with Fashion."  
 Dress:  c/o amiclubwear || Earrings:  c/o J Wholesale

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress!

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/03/how-to-wear-bomber-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning!! I love that dress on you and your makeup is flawless!!!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete