The Fringe Sweater - Sensible Stylista

The Fringe Sweater

I'm super excited to share today's work-friendly look with you guys because it's a personal fave!  I centered my outfit around my new fringe sweater from Off 5th.  I've never heard of this brand (Zero Degrees Celsius) before, but I'm officially a fan.  As you can see below, I own the top in camel! Unfortunately, that color's sold out, but it's still available in black.  Clicky here to purchase one yourself, and run, don't walk, because it's on sale for $39.99!  
Anywho, I paired my top with black dress pants to keep things professional while upping the style factor with an animal print coat, bold ankle strap heels, and a killer bag.  FYI, I bought this coat last year at H&M for $15 (!!!!)  You have no idea how excited I was, ha!  I live for bargain buys like this. Trust me, it's important to sift through clearance/sale racks.  I promise, your patience WILL pay off! 

Bag:  Badgley Mishka || Pants:  Madewell || Sweater:  Zero Degrees Celsius || Coat:  H&M || Shoes:  Rachel Zoe

4 comments

  1. Very cute look

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly could not stop by without saying how amazingly gorgeous you are and how effortlessly chic you look. So so beautiful. Too bad you are not in NYC as we would love to invite you to our blogger party during NYFW.

    ReplyDelete