A Head Full of Dreams - Sensible Stylista

A Head Full of Dreams

I'm all about steeze (style + ease) today on SS.  I've partnered up with Velvet Heart to showcase a casual yet fashionable look for y'all.  I centered my OOTD around my new tunic courtesy of VH - available HERE for $89.  I know it's on the pricier side, but it's worth every penny.  I promise you'll love it! The design's really cute, and you're gonna get so much wear out of it.
For today's post, I wore my tunic as a dress.  I paired it with my Donna Degnan coat and threw on suede thigh-high boots to up my texture game.  I accessorized with my YSL crossbody.  I wanted to throw on a dainty necklace, but I was running late.  Le sigh.  It's all good though because my bag basically doubles as jewelry anyway, ha.  In my opinion, the chain's bold enough - it adds the perfect amount of bling to my ensemble.
Bag:  YSL || Jacket:  Donna Degnan || Boots:  Stuart Weitzman || Tunic:  Velvet Heart

9 comments

  1. that jacket is super cool
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the jacket, and that bag<3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! That coat is everything!

    Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your tunic dress and boots!!! This outfit is so cute :) - Michelle Sun (@missmisschelle ; www.missmisschelle.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look - head to toe! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boots!


    xx,
    Abbey Brandon
    www.districtdressup.com

    ReplyDelete