Influenster Vitality VoxBox Review - Sensible Stylista

Influenster Vitality VoxBox Review

YAY!  Always love working with Influenster.  They always send me lots of goodies to review! Anywho, I was a big dumb-dumb and totally forgot to take a photo of my package.  I'll just have to use product pics instead.  I hope you guys don't mind!  Oh, and because I don't want to ramble on and on, I'll just be talking about the products I ADORE!  
1.  Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum ($60) - My first experience with Elizabeth Arden = bomb.  I absolutely loved trying this serum.  It had a beautiful finish, smooth and weightless.  It also did a great job hydrating my face and neck.  If you're looking for a new serum and don't mind investing in a "high-end" product, check this out!  
2.  Pure Leaf Tea - I'm definitely a big fan of their tea!  Mad tasty for sure.  Just gonna stop there because I don't know what else I can say about it, ha!  What kind of beverages do you guys enjoy? 
3.  Softlips Cube 5-in-1 Lip Care ($3.49) - My new favorite chapstick hands down!  Way better than EOS in my opinion.  Love the smell AND taste. It also hydrates like whoa.  Shea butter always does the job.  FYI: also protects lips from sun damage - SPF 15 FTW!  I own vanilla bean, but it's also available in pomegranate-blueberry and fresh mint.

4 comments

  1. i need to try out the tea , hope its available in my city
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually hate the EOS! It made my lips super dry. No good. Is the softlips a large ball like that or do you have to stick your finger in? I always feel gross with lip products like that haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! EOS is a little overrated in my opinion =D It's actually a large ball like that too. Tastes soooo good. I feel gross sticking my fingers in lip balms as well, lol. I can't see how that's sanitary.

      Delete