50 Shades of Blue - Sensible Stylista

50 Shades of Blue

For today's post, I've featured a funky blazer courtesy of SheInside.  
I went all out and sported an all-blue ensemble.  I actually showcased a similar look a couple months ago - clicky HERE to access the aforementioned post.  Which look do you guys prefer? 

My heels and bag match!  OH, I totally forgot about THIS look -  It's another denim-on-denim outfit post, if you're interested!
Dude, my hair looks cray-cray in this photo.  I look like an asian lion, bahaha
My necklace (very conveniently) contains all the different blues I sported in today's ensemble, tying the look together beautifully...

Bag:  Kate Spade
Top:  Mudd via Kohl's ($26)
Necklace:  J. Crew Factory Outlet
Blazer:  c/o SheInside ($35.34)
Sunnies:  Coach Factory Outlet - old
Shorts:  AG via Off Saks Fifth - old
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx ($30)

Some more options if you'd like to shop my look...

PS.  Have you checked out my newest giveaway?  Clicky HERE to enter.  You could win a fab Betsey Johnson gift set...

22 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your blazer. I also like the color of your shoes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely wonderful look!! like the different colors out of one color spectrum!

    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!
    And your outfit is so 'cool'! I love your shoes the most - beautiful shade.


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look dear! I love how you paired the blazer with a denim shirt! Gorgeous!

    ~ Nailah
    www.theofficearmoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, chic outfit and you look so joyous! I must say you have wonderful long legs) Great snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ww.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue on blue looks really amazing. I love how you dressed up a pair of short shorts. Very creative doll. :)

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! You look lovely

    http://anreeacm.blogspot.ro/
    xx Anreea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely great outfit♥ wonderful color your shoes; -)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about a 50 shades of gray outfit next? Haha. Love this look!

    -Jenny, DaisyGem

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful outfit, the necklace works so well with this outfit, great look!

    www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shoes :)

    http://silesianfashionfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. U look fab and sheinside blazer is so fun, loved ur denim on denim look..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  14. A casually chic look! Well done. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you handle denim on denim. Usually if I apply denim on denim, I'm gonna look like a puff ball. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO. MUCH. BLUE. Crazy girl, but I love it! You should try it again with an even harder color to match, like yellow!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. 50 shades is always fun - paul

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures and a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete