Everyday Chic in Black & White - Sensible Stylista

Everyday Chic in Black & White

I'm all about style + comfort (stomfort? ha) today on Sensible Stylista.  I threw together an easy everyday look for y'all, centered around a black and white color scheme.  To be honest, there's really not much to my latest.  It's simple, really!  I just started with a new tank from BCBG - the black side paneling is super slimming - and paired it with a faux-leather mini to up my texture game.  I accessorized with a BAMF choker from JWholesale and threw on cute flats to match (courtesy of Maumero).  
Here's a close-up shot of my new necklace.  Jwholesale seriously carries EVERYTHING!  They get pieces in every week so there's always new stuffs to browse.  Personally, I'm beyond obsessed with their choker selection - this layered piece is definitely a closet-fave!

Choker:  c/o JWholesale || Tank:  BCBG || Skirt:  Banana Republic || Shoes:  c/o Maumero
Shop my look:

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous look. I love the skirt! Jane x

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the edgy outfit, that choker :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    You r so pretty in this look!
    This outfit remember me a great hitof Mickael Jackson..
    xx
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2016/06/mes-essentiels-ete-my-summer-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete