Around the World - Sensible Stylista

Around the World

I may or may not be obsessed with faux leather - not the shotty kind that looks like plastic, the good kind that passes for the real deal.  I picked this pleather skirt up at Banana Republic's Factory Outlet a few months ago.  It was a total bargain, and I lucked out because I stumbled upon it by chance.  I was looking for a new one because my BCBG version died.  I wore it so much that it ripped in several places.  It got a lot of wear though, and it was like, 8 years old so I'm over it, ha.

For today's outfit of the day, I paired my new skirt with a simple, white top for a crisp, clean look.  I threw on another Banana Republic find to top off the ensemble.  I purchased this (also at the outlet mall) for $40.  Its retail price was well over $150 - sorry, I forget the exact price because I tore off the tag - so it was a practical purchase.  You guys know how much I adore blazers.  They add polish and sophistication to any and every ensemble.

Skirt & Blazer:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet || Bag: Kate Spade || Top: Deb || Necklace:  Kitsch || Shoes:  Aldo

4 comments

  1. Nice simple look, perfect for this weather here in Spain, clouds and wind but summer yet!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the good imitation leather skirt. They're improved so much. I remember the ones from the 90's were plastic-like.

    I like statement and delicate jewelry equally. I purchase from a variety of jewelry shops. I do like RockLove and Pyrrha.

    ReplyDelete