Sponsor Spotlight: The Skandl - Sensible Stylista

Sponsor Spotlight: The Skandl

For today's post, I'd like to introduce ya'll to my newest sponsor:  The Skandl.  I actually just received a package from them yesterday.  They generously let me pick out a couple of items from their online boutique to style and feature, and I gots to say, their collection is BOMB.  I seriously only have good things to say about their products
1.  The Stacy Top ($18) - This top is a total must-have.  It's super unique and comfy - I'm in LOVE with the crochet detailing on the shoulders and back.  Also, the fit is super flattering.
2.  The Tropic Crop Top Bustier ($48) - Ya'll know how much I love bustiers.  I'll be pairing this with a skater skirt for sure!  Perfect for layering in the winter...  
3.  The Flower Lace Bra Top  ($18) - Another great piece to pair with a high-waisted skirt or pant.  I love the super feminine print.  FYI:  The material is on the thinner side.  I mean, it's called a "bra top" for a reason, I skapose.
4.  Beaded Collar Necklace ($7) - I can't recommend this piece enough.  Seriously.  Buy it.  Right now.  SUPER cute and affordable.  I've never been a huge fan of the collar necklace until now.  
5.  Vintage Distressed Tee ($28) - Love this top.  I can totally see myself styling with a fitted blazer and skinny jeans, BUT I'm super excited to wear it in the Spring so I can show off the sexy back!  I love unique cuts like these.  If you're interested, there are other colors available!  

I hope ya'll liked this feature! I own all of these pieces, so if you guys have questions ask in the comment section below!

2 comments

  1. I am definitely going to check out the website, very cute clothes..
    Have a nice day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sponsor, such lovely items :)) xx

    ReplyDelete