Wardrobe Must-have: The Maxi Dress - Sensible Stylista

Wardrobe Must-have: The Maxi Dress

For today's post, I've featured a stunning maxi dress courtesy of LAmade.  For those of you interested, LAmade is generously offering ya'll an extra 20% off with the following code: STYLISTA20.  Clicky HERE to check out their selection - they have a ton of cute pieces available so make sure to take advantage of the extra discount while it lasts!
Anywho, I belted the dress to accentuate my waist, and threw on a cute faux-leather vest for warmth.  
A closer look at my necklace courtesy of Jurate.  I can't get over how unique this piece is. It's definitely one of favorite accessories this season. Clicky HERE if you'd like to see more of their collection...
Aren't these shoes FIERCE?  Deb seriously has a bomb selection of kicks.  I'm loving the edgy cut-outs like whoaaa.  FYI:  These babies are also available in red.  Clicky HERE to purchase...
Dress: c/o LAmade ($114)
Vest: c/o Deb ($29.92)
Necklace: c/o Jurate ($109)
Belt: came with an H&M skirt - old
Bag:  Prada - gifted
Shoes: c/o Deb ($27.67)

19 comments

  1. Amazing dress! Love the vest, too.

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's so simple, which is great because you can dress it up or down! I love maxi dresses with slits (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress!!

    xx

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look amazing ! The dress is fab !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sexy!!! We love your sandals!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/ootd-plaid-dress-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo! Girly, you're body is everything! This is a great, sexy yet edgy look. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress Kim and the vest and shoes are so perfect with it! ;)
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. super sexy dress and a stunning bag:-)


    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you added edginess to that feminine dress with the jacket!! Gorgeous.

    Have a great day.

    ~
    Seepz
    That Sassy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look so nice in this outfit! Not only it looks beautiful, but cozy as well! I really like your knit dress, I want to find something similar for myself as well! And i really, really like your bag- the color is awesome! Find Here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you look so nice in this outfit! Not only it looks beautiful, but cozy as well! I really like your knit dress, I want to find something similar for myself as well! And i really, really like your bag- the color is awesome! Find Here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maxi is surely a must have, loved yours..
    Your shoes are fantastic..
    Have a great week
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is so beautiful. Sexy but in a subtle way. You look great in it.

    Asta
    Cactus and Cucumber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lookin great girl! Loving the black maxi with sleeves. I'd love to find me one of those babies without the slit so I don't have shave! Lazy girl here haha
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. you in this dress I would say check please to the waiter and pop some mints in my mouth-paul

    ReplyDelete