Funky Pants - Sensible Stylista

Funky Pants

Alright everyone, it's time for my weekly office-friendly look!  I centered today's OOTD around my BCBG pants.  I bought these way back in the day, but they sat in the back of my closet because I didn't have the confidence to wear them out.  While I was going through my closet and figuring out what to keep, sell, and donate, I finally decided that it was time to man up!
I decided to stick with a neutral color scheme for today's look.  I styled my high-waisted bottoms with a ruffled tank and a chic blazer for a polished, sophisticated vibe.  Since I don't have product links for you guys, here are other adorable options for y'all:
My top sans jacket.  I bought this tank at H&M a while back for $10.  I absolutely love their sales, but shopping their online store can be a pain since they don't accept returns in stores - hopefully they'll change their policy soon! Do you guys shop online often? If so, at what stores?
A close-up of my jewelry courtesy of Satya.  These gorgeous earrings have a subtle sun motif inside and are plated with 24 kt gold.  The owner, Satya Scainetti, is a philanthropist, yoga teacher, and Reiki healer who believes in giving back to the world community.  Satya (translates to "truth" in Sanskrit) has developed a devoted following all over the world.  Make sure you guys check out her unique designs HERE.
Pants:  BCBG Factory Outlet || Top:  H&M || Earrings:  c/o Satya Jewelry || Blazer:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet || Bag:  vintage Coach || Shoes:  Candie's

8 comments

  1. Aw you look so put together and classy girl!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous Kim! Love the blazer! <3

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satya's earrings are so beautiful and they suit your office look - Glad you didn't abandon those pants - they have this retro vintage vibe plus I love how relaxed and smart they are =D

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect working outfit, we love this kind of looks for everyday. Happy week!!!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete