The Oversized Knit - Sensible Stylista

The Oversized Knit

TGIF! As you all know, I'm a huge fan of faux-leather so naturally, I'm extra excited to talk about today's outfit.  I got this fab skirt from Chicwish years ago, and it's still a favorite.  I mean, can you blame me?  I can't resist the trendy asymmetrical cut and zipper detailing! Faux-leather skirts are a total must-have.  They ooze style with ease and look amazing with everything!  Since I don't have a skirt link for you guys, here are some cute alternatives for you all.
I paired mine with a loose knit for a casual look.  In case you're wondering, I got this top from Aeropostale for $20 a few weeks ago - it's from their Tokyo Darling line.  FYI, I actually featured them HERE recently for my "Find of the Day" series.  This top is cute and as a plus, it's super comfortable.  I'm going to get so much wear out of this!  I can already see myself whipping it out for my "fat days."  BTW, I don't mean that in a bitchy body-shaming way.  I just have days when I feel bloated and unattractive.   I've learned how to keep it classy while scrubbing it though so it's not a problem!
Made of a poly and rayon, this chic knit can be purchased here for $20.  I got it in grey, but it's also available in blue and plum.  Heads up, this piece is sheer so you'll probably have to wear a cami underneath.  To be honest, I didn't realize it was until way later.  As you can see, I wore a nude bra.  I don't really care though.  I was wearing my hair down so it wasn't noticeable.  I think it'd actually be really sexy to wear a black bralette underneath.  I'm a big fan of strappy versions!  
Skirt:  Chiwish (similar) || Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff || Top:  c/o Aeropostale || Necklace: Kitsch || Shoes:  Candie's (similar)

4 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your skirt. Feel great on you. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow,totally mad about your skirt and your shoes,you look absolutely super amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning. I love the oversized knit sweater.

    -
    Cec
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love over sized jumpers !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete