The Animal Print Skirt - Sensible Stylista

The Animal Print Skirt

I love Wednesdays because I get to share my work-friendly looks with you guys.  I'm especially excited to tell you about today's post because I'm wearing a fabulous "new" skirt - FYI, new is in quotation marks because it's a hand-me-down.  My mom gave me this piece recently, and it's quickly becoming a favorite because I may or may not (I totally do) have an obsession with animal print.  I wish I had a product link to share, but unfortunately, my mom bought this years ago so it's no longer available online.  Here are other adorable options for you to browse though:
I styled my pencil with a classic tank to keep things clean.  Animal print can be quite bold so if you want to play it "safe," wear one piece at a time and pair it with neutrals like I did below.  BTW, this was totally unintentional, but my cardi, bag, and shoes magically match - that definitely worked in my favor because the hue creates a cohesive whole.  Finally, to top off today's OOTD, I threw on a chunky statement necklace from Sparkles & Pop.
A close-up shot of my jewelry!  I absolutely love Sparkles & Pop.  Make sure you guys check them out.  I guarantee you'll love their online collection.  They seriously have something for everyone! Don't forget to register to get an extra 15% off + free shipping on your first order.
Necklace:  c/o Sparkles & Pop || Cardigan:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet (similar) || Tank:  Velvet Heart (similar) || Skirt:  Talbots (similar) || Shoes:  Ann Taylor (Similar) || Bag:  Burberry (similar)

7 comments

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterSeptember 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM

    Of course I LUUUUUV your skirt!

    Great alternative options too! Here's one that I picked up last fall at JCP... http://www.jcpenney.com/nicole-by-nicole-miller-print-scuba-skirt/prod.jump?ppId=pp5005820483&catId=cat100250097&deptId=dept20000013&cmJCP_C=labeled&cmJCP_T=XGN3&_dyncharset=UTF-8&colorizedImg=DP0731201517030958M.tif

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look chic, so love the way you styled skirt
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit. The shoes are lovely x

    -Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for fall this outfit!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit especially your shoes (:

    Cec || Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely and the outfit is so stylish

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete