The Navy Evening Gown - Sensible Stylista

The Navy Evening Gown

Oh how I love fancy evening dresses.  This gem, courtesy of Ever Pretty, is currently my favorite concert gown.  I seriously feel like royalty wearing this!  The sequin flowers are beautiful, and the mesh detailing is just the right amount of sexy.  It has a concealed zipper in the back and is conveniently padded so you don't have to worry about bra straps or any of that nonsense.  Heads up, it's 100% polyester so it's not stretchy - I definitely recommend sizing up because this dress runs small!  Make sure you pay attention to measurements.  I ordered a US 4, and it's still a bit tight - a 6 would've been a better choice!  I usually wear a 0 or a 2 so don't freak out - size is just a stupid number anyway.  For those of you interested, this gorg dress is available HERE (product no. 08531) for $74.99.  IMO, the price is quite reasonable for an evening gown.  Use code kimberly to get an extra 10% off.
I told you guys the floral embellishments were stunning!
Ever Pretty sells dresses for all occasions:  weddings, prom, casual, summer, and so on and so forth. Their prices are sensible, and their collection is quality so make sure you guys check them out. Where do you guys like to shop for formal gowns/cocktail dresses?

9 comments