Remix: Cindy + Johnny Blazer - Sensible Stylista

Remix: Cindy + Johnny Blazer

It's time for a remix! A while back, I partnered up with Cindy + Johnny to style their chic Dylan blazer - if you missed the aforementioned post, click HERE.  I loved the piece so much that I decided to re-style it today for Workwear Wednesday.  I started with a solid, neutral canvas (aka my black pencil skirt).  FYI, I bought it at Ann Taylor years ago, but you can find a skirt like this anywhere because it's a wardrobe staple. Stores like Banana Republic Factory Outlet, Talbots, and H&M carry quality versions.  

I paired my skirt with a cute but comfortable tee.  I chose animal print because I wanted my look to stand out!  Think classic with a trendy twist.  I recently purchased this top at the Banana Republic Factory Outlet - it was really hard to resist because it was on sale for $7.  Plus, I could already see myself wearing it a million different ways.  I like to visualize different ensembles in my head when shopping - it helps me save money because I only let myself buy pieces I'll wear for sure.  If I can't style an item at least 3 different ways, I won't purchase it.
Blazer:  Cindy + Johnny (similar)
Skirt:  Ann Taylor (similar)
Shoes: Candie's (similar)
Necklace: c/o Sparkles & Pop (similar)
Bag:  c/o Bag Inc.
Tee:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet (similar)

I threw on my C+J blazer on top to keep things professional.  I know I say this all the time, but blazers really do add polish and sophistication.  To top off my look, I accessorized with my Sparkles & Pop pendant necklace and carried my Bag Inc. leather tote.  Here's a close-up shot of my accessories.  On another note, I talk about the importance of the everyday tote HERE.  Click to read my article on, "4 Bags Every Girl Must Own."

15 comments

  1. Perfect office look! So professional and chic! :)

    Love the top.. and those platform pumps! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit and specially the leopard print top, adds such an pop to the outfit

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like your skirt. Feel great on you. Fabulous bag. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look super pretty, love the necklace
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful jacket!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look good, nice bag
    new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/spaghetti-lace-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous! Black and white is always a must!!

    love, Carmen
    http://cincuentayque.es/

    ReplyDelete