The Cozy A-Line - Sensible Stylista

The Cozy A-Line

LOVE my new +Talbots blouse to pieces - the hot pink hue is so on point.  I got it on sale HERE for $26 - hashtag bargain shopping FTW, haha.  I LOVE blowout sales.  A SILK blouse for that price? Unheard of.  I wish they had other colors available in my size.  I would've bought one of each without thinking twice.  Talbots is definitely one of my favorite stores now!  Where do you guys shop for work-friendly attire?  I frequent +H&M for fab blazers and skirts, +Forever 21 for colorful blouses, +Madewell for dress pants, and designer discount stores like Off Saks & Nordstrom's Rack for blazers and heels.
Back to today's OOTD!  The color of my blouse is bold (as you can obviously see, ha), so I kept everything neutral - it's all about balance. I paired it with a cozy plaid skirt and threw on a gray blazer to match.  I accessorized with my favorite collar necklace courtesy of Hanuel (available HERE for $24 + free shipping).
A closer look at my blazer courtesy of Skinny Bitch Apparel.  This chic number is reversible (blue & white stripes on the other side) and is made of a lovely fabric that's both thick and soft.  It's fully lined and transitions beautifully from cold to warm weather.  It also looks amazing dressed up and down! I'll be re-styling this piece in a casual OOTD for you guys in the near future so keep an eye out.
A shot of my blouse sans blazer.  I absolutely love wearing silk!  I definitely need more tops like these in my wardrobe.
Blouse:  Talbots ($26.24)
Skirt:  Talbots ($29.99)
Bag:  c/o Deb
Blazer:  c/o Skinny Bitch ($39)
Necklace:  c/o Hanuel

6 comments

  1. so elegant and chic
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the semi formal outfit, the skirt is fab
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterMarch 10, 2015 at 8:49 AM

    Perfect. Love the gold shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this skirt and blazer! You always look amazing:)

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete