Find of the Day: Cynthia Mesh Pumps from BCBGeneration ($29.39) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: Cynthia Mesh Pumps from BCBGeneration ($29.39)

Super excited to tell you guys about today's FOTD.  I picked these babies up Friday afternoon!  I love living next to a mall that has Off Saks and Last Call, ha.  These heels (originally $89) are available for $29.39 here.  Love at first sight - I mean, the mesh + cap toe + leather ankle strap? So much winning.  

These kicks are 4.25" high, but don't let that intimidate you.  Trust me, I'm AWFUL in heels (I kind of walk like a donkey, don't judge) so I'm extremely particular.  The leather strap will keep the shoe ON for starters, ha, and the mesh has a lot of give so your footsies will be all sorts of comfortable.  I can't wait to wear these loves out and about.  Great for work AND play - fits true to size.  Also available in red HERE and blue HERE.  I own the shoes in black, and I would've bought a pair in red, but they're out of 6.5's *sad face*


I'll be shopping quite a bit this week (I'm on Spring break) so I'll be sharing more finds with you guys.  I only recommend pieces I OWN so I can vouch for quality, and all FOTD's are purchased with my OWN money.  If a featured piece happens to be gifted, I'll let you guys know!

5 comments