Elastic Heart - Sensible Stylista

Elastic Heart

For today's post, I've styled a trendy look for you guys.  This is definitely a dinner + drinks kind of outfit IMO.  As I'm sure you all know, I'm a huge fan of the bandage skirt/dress.  The fabric sucks you in, makin' you look hella good.  Yeah, I know "hella' is Californian slang, but I'm jacking it, ha.

Anywho, bandage skirts are a must-have IMO.  They're so freakin' versatile.  I personally have 3 different versions in my closet: the gold mini pictured below, a gray ombre version from BCBG, and a silver/black metallic one, also from BCBG.  All affordable of course.  BCBG pieces are crazy expensive, but I copped my skirts for reasonable prices because I purchased them at outlet malls during huge blowout sales.  

I did a standard pairing for you guys today.  I styled my sparkly mini with a simple crop top courtesy of +Charlotte Russe.  Definitely the easiest way to rock a bandage skirt IMO.  I threw on a striped blazer for extra coverage and warmth!  The piece also adds personality to the ensemble.
Let's take a closer look at my earrings courtesy of Kristin Perry Accessories.  Gold tone geometric setting with crystals & beads scattered throughout - simply gorgeous. Here's some extra info for you guy: 3" long with a 925 sterling silver stud back for sensitive ears.  Clicky HERE to purchase.
A full body shot for you guys!
A shot sans blazer!  The crop top + bandage skirt combo is definitely flattering.
Skirt:  c/o Kash
Top:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Blazer:  c/o Tobi ($31)
Clutch:  c/o Winky Designs ($40)
Shoes:  c/o Deb
Earrings:  c/o Kristin Perry ($28)

7 comments

  1. I fell in love with you shoes and skirt. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect style! Love your hair :)

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer so much !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL LIPSTICK COLLECTION !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Absolutely Sensational outfit... Why do I feel like saying "sorry for keeping you waiting, Miss Kim" when looking at that last photo? So hot... :). Nathan (21stcentaur@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled this outfit. So adorable ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing! You really look stunning, and for someone who is a denim lover, this steals the show! Major props babe!

    ReplyDelete