The Faux-leather Vest - Sensible Stylista

The Faux-leather Vest

Faux-leather?  I think yes.  I'm seriously lovin' this vest from Deb!  It's beyond cute and adds a trendy touch to today's LOTD.  Unfortunately, this piece is no longer available online, but they have a ton of other sweet options so check them out HERE.
A closer look at my shoes from Rebels Footwear.  I featured them HERE a while back!  Love these booties to pieces.  I know I already told you guys about their GENEROUS discount code, but just in case you missed it, use STYLISTA20 for an extra 20% off your purchase at checkout *pumps fist*
Booties:  c/o Rebels Footwear
Bag:  Kate Spade Factory Outlet
Top:  c/o Design History
Skirt:  c/o Deb
Vest:  c/o Deb

8 comments

  1. Really cute look ! I'm loving the bag !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to say , slit skirts suit you the most
    nice top
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterOctober 15, 2014 at 11:07 AM

    Those shoes are way cute, and the slit up to the middle of your thigh on your skirt is WAY sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this outfit! Specially the faux-leather. No need to use animals for fashion :)

    Aniqa Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your shoes are so unique! I love the whole outfit :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete