The Bow Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Bow Dress

Totes obsessed with my new off-the-shoulder dress courtesy of Charlotte Russe.  LOVE this dress to pieces.  The material sparkles, and although it's super glam it's comfy like no other.  Heads up, this dress is an online exclusive so you won't find it in stores.  
I wanted to step up my game hardcore so I threw on this fab drape coat.  A serious must-have.  I'm not messin' around - you guys need to cop this STAT!  It's definitely pricy ($76.42), but trust me when I say it's worth it. If any of y'all have questions, just comment below!

Dress:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($28.99)
Heels:  c/o Deb
Clutch:  c/o Mimi Boutique ($34)
Coat:  c/o Chicwish ($76.42)

PS.  Don't forget to enter my US giveaway with AMICLUBWEAR to win a $50 gift card!

7 comments

  1. Cute look, I love the coat so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a perfect party dress and i loved the coat over it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off the shoulder is so sweet and pretty. I love your dress, and the coat looks so cozy!

    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty... You look really Awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: fabulous photos . Awesome dress. Very pretty and stylish. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous
    See some gorgeous dresses at
    www.formalau.com
    www.formalmall.com
    www.doanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete