Design History - Sensible Stylista

Design History

Super excited to feature this fab sweater today on SS!  Design History is officially one of my new favorite brands - their pieces are ridonkulously cute!  Have you guys heard of them?  If not, you guys need to check them out STAT!
I love wearing colorful sweaters.  I'm into vibrant prints and hues in general, but they're EXTRA fun in Fall & Winter.  If you're ever in a rush, follow this foolproof formula: colorful sweater + skinnies + nude shoes = good to go. I recommend nude shoes because they go with anything and everything.
I LOVE the back!  The zipper's such a cute idea, don't you think?
Sweater:  c/o Design History
Pants:  Rock & Republic via Kohl's
Shoes:  c/o Deb

PS.  Don't forget to enter BOTH of my INTERNATIONAL giveaways:  to win a $75 gift card to STYLECABLE clicky HERE, to win a leather crossbody retailed at $189 in the color of your choice clicky HERE.

8 comments

  1. will surely check out design history
    the sweater is simple yet cool
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. will surely check out design history
    the sweater is simple yet cool
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater!! Happy weekend!
    New post in my blog www.trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit ! I like the colours !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: Fabulous sweater. I really like the color of the bag. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely, I hope you doing well.
    I love the color of you sweater. Looks great on you and I will enter the givaways;)
    Enjoy your weekend
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete