8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Part 6 - Sensible Stylista

8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Part 6

For part 6 of my style challenge (rules can be viewed here), I put together an office-friendly look for you guys since it's Workwear Wednesday and all.  To start, I paired my classic Polo button-front with my Talbots pencil skirt.  I could've worn my Theory blazer on top, but I went with my faux-leather moto jacket instead for some edge.  I feel like leather (or high-quality pleather) always adds a bit of badassity.  Moving on, my ankle-strap heels are a step up from simple, black pumps because of their mesh detailing. Even if you can't mess around with work basics, you can still keep things fun with accessories - at least that's how I turn up while maintaining a polished, professional vibe.
Here's a close-up shot of my necklace.  I absolutely love this piece.  I got it from InPink ages ago, and I'm still a huge fan.  Unfortunately, it's no longer available online, but I'll make sure to link something similar for you guys below. I really enjoy wearing chokers underneath collars because they look built-in.  
Just in case you want to shop my look:

4 comments

  1. Very nice outfit !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Chokers under collars are pretty, aren't they? I love the style too. You always look so elegant! I really like your jacket :) x

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! :)

    Business chic with the jacket.. and I love those heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete