8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Part 2 - Sensible Stylista

8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Part 2

Yay! It's time for part 2 of my 8-piece style challenge.  Ha, I sound like I'm ordering chicken or something.  For those of you just tuning in, make sure you click here to read all about it.  Anywho, for today's OOTD, I started with the following basics: a classic button front, high-waisted jeans, and a faux-leather moto jacket.  I tied my shirt to create a longer line, visually elongating my legs.  As I'm sure you guys know, I'm all about illusions.  My body definitely needs work - I've gained quite a bit of weight - but luckily, I know how to hide it well...or so I'd like to think, ha.

Moving on, I added color by throwing on a fun, printed scarf.  I scored this adorable piece at Soft Surroundings' grand opening at Fairfax Corner a while back.  I took advantage of the color palette and carried my magenta Givenchy Antigona to match.
Just in case you guys want to shop my look:

5 comments

  1. haha at the chicken comment! you look gorgeous, I love your bag too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that handbag is such a statement piece! I absolutely love it with your leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a cool scarf
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete