The Reversible Maxi Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Reversible Maxi Dress

Super excited to partner up with Rolla Coster Clothing again on SS!  If you missed my last collab with them, clicky HERE.  Anywho, I've styled a fab maxi dress for you guys today.  This stunning dress is sexy yet ridiculously comfy.  I dressed it up for y'all, but it can def. be worn casually.  I love that it's reversible - sport the cut-out on front or back depending on your mood.
A full body shot for you guys...
I accessorized with sparkly pieces todays because I wanted to glam out.  The maxi's a neutral canvas -because it's solid black, DUH *playful grin* - so I felt comfortable sporting serious bling.  Isn't my necklace STUNNING?  This beautiful crystal drop necklace is available HERE for $43.09.  A total steal IMO!  Trust me when I say it looks WAY more expensive than it actually is.  Handmade in Korea, this baby's gorg enough for a bride on her wedding day for realz.
Dress:  c/o Rolla Coster Clothing
Clutch:  c/o Lily Rain
Necklace:  c/o Dainty & Bold ($43.09)

3 comments

  1. This dress looks so pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanely sexy as ever! Nathan

    ReplyDelete