Let Me Love You - Sensible Stylista

Let Me Love You

Oh how I adore stripes!  I'm excited to feature another fab piece from Danice today on SS.  Every girl should own a striped top.  It's a must-have for mixing prints!  Unfortunately, the top I'm wearing below is sold out, but no worries.  I'll make sure to share a widget with other faves below.


As promised, other adorable options for you guys (all under $50)...
Anywho, I styled my fab top with my new polka dot skirt courtesy of Front Row Shop - available here for $48.  This adorable piece is so money: the chic print + the high-waisted design + the fluted hem = on fleek. So let's get down to bidness - here's the 411:

Fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Quality:  comparable to H&M and Zara
Vibe: trendy yet polished and sophisticated
Perfect for: the office and everyday wear
Measurements: waist 26-27", hip 35", length 16" for the XS I'm wearing
Shipping:  Free but takes 15-18 working days

Now, let's move onto my necklace.  This GORGEOUS piece is available at Sparkles & Pop for $42 HERE, BUT with my special discount code (enter SENSIBLE at checkout to get an extra 20% off - valid until 5/31), you can cop it for $34 + free shipping on all US orders.  

Their jewelry is SO incredibly amazing.  I really can't recommend them enough.  Even my MOM likes their stuffs.  That's saying A LOT because she is super picky!  Trust me when I say you need to shop their collection STAT.  FYI: this piece is 14" long with a 3" extension.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
Bag:  Chanel
Shoes:  c/o Deb
Skirt:  c/o Front Row Shop ($48)
Top: c/o Danice
Necklace:  c/o Sparkles & Pop ($42)

5 comments

  1. I love the entire outfit, so matching!!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment back at www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that little skirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete