Find of the Day: The Casual Cutout Dress ($15) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Casual Cutout Dress ($15)

It's time for another fab find, guys!  I'm super pumped to tell you all about my new dress from AMICLUBWEAR.  If you've been following me on IG, you know that I'm currently on a cruise in the Caribbean! Anddd I don't know about y'all, but I'm all about feeling comfortable when I'm bumming around, which (very conveniently) brings me to today's post.  This fab sweaterdress is a serious must-have - it oozes steeze and is one of the most comfortable pieces I own. 
I dressed mine down with snakeskin slippers for poolside fun and elevated it with fancy accessories and platform pumps for dinner.  The dress is made of a polyester/spandex blend and features a scoop neckline with cutout sleeves - think of it as the wearable dress form of sweats.  If you're a fan of loose or oversized silhouettes, you'll fall head over heels in love with this design.  I own it in size small, and I love the way it drapes my bod!  For those of you interested, it's also available in black HERE!

2 comments