January Beauty Favorites - Sensible Stylista

January Beauty Favorites

1.  RG Collagen Shampoo + Mask:  I've been using this shampoo + hair treatment for the past 2 months now, and it's helped my mane tenfold.  It smells like heaven and smoothes like a boss. The formula contains argan oil and silk amino acids that treat and protect your strands, leaving you with ridonkulously soft hair.  If you're looking for new hair products, give this line a try!

2.  Aveda Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme ($25):  Hands down, the most amazing hand creme I've ever used!  It pretty much cured my cracked skin overnight, which is all sorts of awesomesauce.  Plus, it smelled magical so there's that!  Also, you can feel good about splurging on this product because $4 of it goes to support cruelty-free research through the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (!!!)

3.  Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation ($12.99):  I can't even begin to tell you guys how awesome this product is!  It works JUST as well as Amore Pacific's version yet costs a fraction of the price.  It gives my skin good coverage, and it's convenient for touch-ups on the go.  I use warm nude, and it matches my skin perfectly.  I'm definitely sold! I'll be repurchasing this over and over again.

The following products were sent to me to review as a judge for the AOL lifestyle winter beauty awards.  Click to see a list of all the judges!

4.  Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches ($48): If you guys have dry skin like me, you've probably experienced a strange tightness around your eye area.  It's not super uncomfortable or anything, but it's hella annoying.  These patches have really helped though, and they conveniently stay fixed on my face so I can go about doing stuffs!  Hashtag hustler problems. TIP:  Put them in your fridge for a cooling effect that feels great + helps with puffiness.

5.  Super Goop CC Cream ($32):  I absolutely loved this CC Cream.  I got it in light/medium, and it complemented my skin tone beautifully.  I'm all about this product because it gives me a natural but flattering finish - think my skin but better, ha.  If you need extra coverage, correct spots with dabs of concealer on top!  
s

1 comment

  1. I dint like Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation , because I dint shade for my skin-tone :(

    ReplyDelete