Menswear Inspired Vibes - Sensible Stylista

Menswear Inspired Vibes

Re-featuring my fave faux-leather skirt again on SS for today's OOTD.  As you all know, I'm big on re-styling pieces because, well, it's the practical thing to do, ha.  So, for my latest, I threw together a casual menswear-inspired look.  
I paired my skirt with a cropped turtleneck and wore a tweed vest on top for a cozy, fall-friendly vibe. I wanted to keep things simple so I skipped jewelry all together, but I carried my Ferragamo crossbody as an accent accessory - it's surprisingly bold in person!
Droolworthy menswear-inspired designer garb:

Skirt:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet (similar) || Vest:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet (similar) || Top:  Design History (similar) || Shoes:  c/o Castro || Bag:  Ferragamo
Photos by the incredible Liz + John from Armato Photography.

4 comments