Workwear Wednesday: The Printed Tunic - Sensible Stylista

Workwear Wednesday: The Printed Tunic

I'm super excited to partner up with Old Navy again on Sensible Stylista.  If you missed my previous collab with them, clicky here.  For today's OOTD, I styled a semi-cozy winter look for y'all.  This winter's been cray - it's super warm one day and straight up freezing the next.  It's seriously giving me whiplash.  I honestly kind of wish mother nature would make up her mind!  If she ever does though, I hopes she goes with the former not the latter, ha.

Anywho, I centered today's outfit around two classic staples that are both available at Old Navy:  a B&W printed tunic and a pair of black high-rise zip pants.  Although both items are cute, I really, REALLY recommend buying the bottoms because they're seriously the cutest and comfiest dress pants I own.  That's saying a lot because I own a gazillion pairs!  These are made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex so you have some give - the medium-weight twill has added stretch.  The cut's very flattering, too - there are central seams that run down the front and back leg elongating your figure. The vented ankle backs add a fun but chic touch!  FYI, I'm wearing a size 2 - I'd say it's comparable to a 25-26.  Also, make sure you guys take advantage of their current promo!  They're offering an extra 20% off with code MORE4LESS.  Run, don't walk, because this ends today!
Vest:  Sosie ($49.95) || Pants:  c/o Old Navy ($27) || Top:  c/o Old Navy ($15.97) || Watch + Bracelet:  The Peach Box || Shoes:  Candie's || Bag:  Badgley Mischka

One last thing before I leave you guys - I shared my first official solo piano video on YouTube yesterday.  I'm going to be much more active on my channel this year so make sure y'all subscribe. Also, let me know if you have any requests for vlogs and whatnot!

7 comments

  1. u rock tee fur vest
    Keep in Touch
    wwww.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monochrome look here, but I especially love that statement necklace! -- SC at Samantha Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year beauty and nice comfy look!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Old Navy really has some great items these days. If I ever get to a mall again (haven't been able to go shopping for a while) I'll stop by.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fur vest!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fur vest :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete