The Metallic Bandage Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Metallic Bandage Dress

YAY!  TGIF.  I think I'm gonna start sharing sexy OOTN's with you guys on Fri-yays.  Hm, that may not be a shabby idea - my way of welcoming the weekend!  Not quite sure yet though - perhaps you guys could give me feedback?
ANYWHO, I'm wearing a hot metallic dress courtesy of Tamar today on SS.  This sexy number is on point.  The handprinted pewter foil is beyond gorgeous, and the strap detailings (on shoulders, waist, + thighs) flatter like no other.  The material's heavy in a luxe way; it'll fit you like a glove with it's stretchable fabric.  Available here for $89 - use code 30OFF at checkout to get an extra 30% off.


8 comments

  1. I saw the words 'metallic bandage dress' before I saw the photos and thought 'hmm, maybe not'. But you actually look stunning! That is partly because you yourself are pretty but the dress is also really cute.
    I, being an enthusiastic cake/chocolate/anything edible lover (not that I'm saying you're not, but really, the amount of cake consumed in my household would shock you) would NOT look like that in it. It's skater dresses all the way for me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular Friday night out outfit feature is a great idea... Fantastic look to kick off the series too. Love bandage dresses :). Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sexy dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful dress !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning girl! Metallics look amazing on you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your dress is so gorgeous! I look forward so much to any new OOTD's that you post as every outfit is absolutely amazing! Hope you have a lovely weekend honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning dress! It looks amazing! :) Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete