Never Say Goodbye - Sensible Stylista

Never Say Goodbye

Good aviators are a must-have for sure.  It's been difficult finding the right design, but I FINALLY found a flattering pair.  Thank god!  Took me long enough, ha.  Anywho, I'm seriously loving these +FREYRS sunnies.  Also available in black/gold, tortoise/brown, and tortoise/gray.  I own the black/silver, and I adore them.  Freyrs can do no wrong.  All their items are effin' cute and affordable.  Hit them up stat for legit eyewear!
Here's a close-up shot for you guys.  Not quite sure how I feel about the lighting in this pic.  I think it's a little too bright.  What do you guys think?
Oh, oh, oh!  I totes forgot to tell you guys about my new Burberry coat.  I got it on sale in Orlando for 30% off - I loveee outlet malls so much.
I wanted to elevate today's look so I threw on a printed scarf.  I like incorporating trendy touches into my outfits.  The sneaker heels and animal print add personality to a potentially "bland" look.  Oh, and I got my +Rebecca Minkoff bag at  Off Saks a while back during their "buy 2, get 1 free" bag sale.

Jacket:  Burberry
Scarf:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet - old
Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff via Off Saks Fifth
Jeans:  c/o Dittos
Tee:  Sincerely Jules c/o Lookmazing ($49)
Shoes:  Cole Haan - old
Sunnies:  c/o Freyrs ($10.95)

PS.  I'm currently hosting an international giveaway with Bar III on SS!  Clicky here to win a $180 moto jacket *grins*

6 comments

  1. love the sunnies!
    they look great
    and ahhh how exciting?! a burberry coat!!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! I like your jeans and it looks really good with the leather jacket!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again you rock this outfit! love love love!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous outfits, lovely colors, I love it. . You look so beautifull. Amazing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very nice fitting jeans. Yeah, that pic is a bit too bright. Nathan

    ReplyDelete