The Cage Neckline - Sensible Stylista

The Cage Neckline

For today's post, I've styled a sexy look for a fun night out with frands!  A perfect OOTN for a Saturday night if you ask me - I'm biased though, hardy har har!  Anywho, when I saw this fab peplum top from Deb, I just KNEW I'd pair it with a sexy black mini.  Makeshift mini-dress FTW!  FYI:  this top is currently on sale at Deb for $12 (originally $24).  Yeah, they're not playing around - crazy deals for errbody.  Also available in purple.  YAYZORZ.  
Here's a full body shot for ya'll.  The black mini-skirt I have on is from Charlotte Russe.  The high-waist is mad flattering, and the stretchy cotton fabric is super comfy!  Plus, it only costs $10.  Yeah, you really can't go wrong with this solid basic.
Since the top has a fierce cage front, I kept errthang simple.  I threw on a pair of edgy statement earrings and grabbed a studded clutch!  No necklace or belt for bling - didn't wanna look like a disco ball, ha.

Top:  c/o Deb ($12)
Earrings:  c/o Pretty in Pynk ($9.50)
Skirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($9.99)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

3 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous top and you definitely wore it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look ! I really like the clutch !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey We love your Blog! :) Please check out our Website : I LOVE FASHION THEMES ! Hope you will List soon on our Website! :) <3

    ReplyDelete