Playing with Color: Black + Blush - Sensible Stylista

Playing with Color: Black + Blush

For today's post, I've featured a fab tulle skirt courtesy of Chicwish.  This adorable number's just the right amount of girly - the black lace overlay is the cherry on top.  I paired the skirt with an edgy faux-leather bustier from Forever 21 and threw on a gorgeous blush moto jacket from Charlotte Russe.  I wanted to stick with a black & blush color scheme so I carried my radio samira clutch from Kate Spade.
Aren't my new Silvano sunnies STUNNING?  Make sure to check out their selection by clicking HERE.  They have such a fab selection!  I can't recommend them enough.  Seriously.  
Skirt:  c/o Chicwish ($36.47)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Sunnies:  c/o Silvano 
Clutch:  Kate Spade - old
Jacket:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($25)
Bustier:  Forever 21 - old

10 comments

  1. Your little skirt us so cute, I am going to check it out on chicwish
    Leather bustier looks so nice with it
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look ! I love the jacket so much !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole outfit is adorable! love it girl u look gorgeous!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful skirt!
    xo tali
    www.thepisceswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: beautiful skirt. Very cool. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit looks so good!:))

    Come & visit my blog! www.oriental-vogue.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete