Wardrobe Must-have: The Investment Blazer - Sensible Stylista

Wardrobe Must-have: The Investment Blazer

For today's post, I've featured a work-friendly look perfect for Fall.  
I bought this blazer at Saks Fifth during a huge blowout sale a couple years ago, and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.  I didn't even have to get it tailored!  It's definitely one of the most coveted items in my closet.  I highly recommend investing in a quality black blazer.  You'll wear it forever so don't feel guilty splurging on a wardrobe staple like this.
I don't usually like knock-off bags, but I have to admit that I LOVE carrying this Celine Trapeze look-a-like.  You can definitely tell it's fake, but it's still cute, haha!  Don't judge me =P
A closer look at my colorful necklace courtesy of Lotus Blossom Design.  I love how it complements my top!
Top:  H&M ($10) - old
Sunnies:  Coach Factory Outlet - old
Bag:  The Quiet Riot c/o TLNIQUE ($108)
Necklace:  c/o Lotus Blossom ($26)
Pants:  American Rag via Kohl's - old
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Blazer:  Hugo Boss - old

14 comments

  1. Perfect and stylish work look, loved your bag
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous doll, I hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just invested in a blazer myself not too dissimilar from yours! It fits you perfectly. Thank you for giving me some ideas how to wear it. Chunky jewellery is definitely the way to go!

    Holly ♥ petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, you look gorgeous dear! ♥ xx

    www.sohamokdad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely outfit dear!! xo!

    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking for this kind of blazers for work. Love it and your bag too.! :)

    Win a $30 Certificate from Dressale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice necklace. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone needs a perfect black blazer! I know what you mean about the bag, but it looks great!

    -Franci
    www.TheFashionPalate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: I really like the necklace and bag. You're very stylish. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Casual and stylish <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple yet so effortlessly chic :)
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete