SS Eats: Red Lobster - Sensible Stylista

SS Eats: Red Lobster

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.  All opinions are mine alone.  #HungryForCrab #CollectiveBias

I know I always post outfits on Fridays, but I'm doing something different today on SS just because. Instead of my regular OOTD, I'll be telling you guys all about my latest food adventure at Red Lobster.  To give y'all some background,  it was for my mom's b-day.  Well, to be exact, her birthday was last Saturday, BUT I've been treating her all week because I love her and she's the greatest human ever.  
I don't know what it is about Red Lobster, but I've always been a fan.  I mean, can you blame me? The food's bomb, and the place holds sentimental value.  I know it sounds weird, but hear me out! When I was younger, my mom would take me to RL after my piano performances so it became our tradition.  I remember stuffing my face with cheddar biscuits and scarfing down mass amounts of shrimp.  Fast forward 15 years andddddd absolutely nothing has changed, ha!  
We walked into the Red Lobster in Hanover, MD for a late lunch on Monday.  We were promptly seated and then greeted by our awesome waiter, Gabriel!  Thanks to him, we had a really wonderful meal experience.  He was super attentive and checked back often to make sure we were happy with our food.  If you visit this joint, make sure you ask for him!
Now, onto our noms!  To drink, I ordered a Rogue Wave.  This magical concoction seriously made me feel like I was chilling on a tropical island for reals.  Made with Sauza Gold tequila, blue curacao, house margarita mix, and ginger ale, this beverage does NOT disappoint.  If you like Margaritas, you'll absolutely love this cocktail.  Oh, and it comes in a collectible Deadliest Catch mason jar, which you can take home with you.  Yasss for free swag!
We ordered our favorite appetizer, crab stuffed mushrooms, to start and ate it with our nom salads + heavenly cheddar biscuits.  Yeah, we got a TON of food so we were actually half-full by the time our entrees came out!
My mom ordered chicken tacos and got a side of zucchini on the side.  Her dish came with delish jalapeño ranch and fresh pico de gallo.  I, on the other hand, got the Crab Lover's Dream in honor of Crabfest.  I had a really hard time picking my entree because there were so many awesome dishes listed.  It was def. a tough call between that and the Crab Cakes & Crab-Oscar Salmon!  I'll have to go back and try the latter.  

Anywho, my dish came with wild-caught snow crab legs, king crab legs, crab linguini alfredo, and steamed broccoli.  As always, their food was solid.  Everything was nomtastic, but my fave by far was the crab linguini.  Their alfredo is always so ridiculously good - def. try it when you go!
The best part about Red Lobster, other than this cheesy goodness, is that they're all about seafood with standards.  They select their food very carefully and make sure they catch everything in a safe, sustainable way including Maine lobster + snow crab.  Their farm-raised seafood comes from certified farms, and they never, EVER offer endangered or overfished seafood on their menu.  To read more about their practices, click here!
Alright folks - that's it for today.  I hope I didn't make you TOO hungry!  Make sure you hurry to your closest Red Lobster to enjoy Crabfest with your loved ones, and visit the crabfest website to learn more about how you can win dinner with Captain Sig of the Deadliest Catch, and a tour of the Northwestern

5 comments

  1. all of them looks so yummy! so sad that red lobster is not available in Germany!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I haven't been to Red Lobster in years but will now take it into consideration. Food looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I haven't been to RL in years, but will def consider checking out Crabfest - this food looks ridic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our red lobster sucks:(
    Cola, SC

    ReplyDelete