Sensible Stylista x Hair Cuttery - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Hair Cuttery

Yesterday, Hair Cuttery generously invited me to get my hair did at their Hanover, MD location!  I was super excited because my mane needed a touch-up badly - it's been far too long since I've gotten a cut!  For those of you unfamiliar with HC, they're the largest family owned chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast & Midwest.  They offer a full complement of cuts and styling, coloring, waxing and texturizing services with no appointment necessary, as well as a full line of professional hair care products.
If you ever decide to get your hair cut in my area, make sure you visit this HC!  Just make sure you call ahead to get an appointment with Staci, the head stylist.  She's absolutely amazing - super friendly and skilled.  She has years of experience under her belt, and it definitely shows!  I went in thinking I'd just get a trim, but decided to get layers after talking to her!  

She cut off about 2 inches and worked her magic.  My hair has honestly never looked better.  I know you guys may be skeptical, but I'm dead serious.  My shampoo, cut, and styling only came out to be $30.  Needless to say, I'm beyond pleased!  To see my new 'do, add me on snapchat - my handle's @sensiblestylist!  I'm also going to share a snap of it tomorrow on my instagram, so stay tuned.  If you're not already following me on IG, make sure y'all come find me and say hello!
 To find a Hair Cuttery near you, use their salon locater - you can access it here!

1 comment

  1. nice review
    thanks for sharing

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete