Find of the Day: The Sleeveless Tunic - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Sleeveless Tunic

Hi everyone, I'm super excited to tell you guys all about my latest find today on Sensible Stylista: a chic sleeveless tunic.  This stunning top is available HERE online at The Luk for $34.99.  For those of you unfamiliar with the brand, they sell fashionable office-wear that transitions beautifully from work to play. The founders, Amanda & Aimee, have exquisite taste so I can pretty much guarantee that you'll find something you love.  They get new pieces in quite often so make sure y'all check back to browse their collection.  
For my OOTD, I styled a casual everyday look for y'all.  I could've easily dressed it up for work with black pants and closed-toe pumps, but I chose to go with skinny jeans today.  I accessorized with a fierce bodychain (courtesy of AMICLUBWEAR) for some edge and added a pop of personality with animal print pumps.
Let's take a closer look at my bodychain!  As I'm sure y'all know, I've been completely and utterly obsessed with it as of late. For those of you wondering, AMICLUBWEAR sells a ton of affordable versions that are super cute!  How do you guys feel about them - yah or nah?
Top:  c/o The Luk || Bodychain:  AMICLUBWEAR || Jeans:  Levi's || Shoes:  5/48 || Bag:  Dior

3 comments

  1. you look so sexy in this picture, i luv your hair and the top is so nice
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey... that bodychain is BANGING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.md/

    ReplyDelete