Friday, April 18, 2014

The Striped Maxi Skirt

A couple days ago I styled a fun maxi skirt from Charlotte Russe - clicky HERE for the aforementioned post - and had a ton of fun!  Soooo, I decided to feature another one *grins*  I fell in love with the magenta stripes and had to wear accessories to match. 
The white jacket is also from Charlotte Russe.  They seriously have the cutest stuff!  Make sure to scroll down below to see some of my favorite CR picks!

Skirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Jacket:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Bag:  c/o Trendy Blendy ($32)
Rings:  c/o Kristin Perry Accessories ($14)
Necklace:  Baublebar - old
Top:  c/o Deb
Shoes: c/o Deb

Some of my current favorite Charlotte Russe picks as promised above...

PS.  I'm currently hosting two giveaways on my blog! I'm giving away some sweet swag, so make sure to check them all out~

Clicky HERE to win a $50 gift card to Crystalie <--- International
Clicky HERE to win a fab statement necklace from Accessory Concierge <--- International

8 comments:

  1. perfect maxi skirt!!

    Xoxo,
    Milla ♥ http://blondhairpinkheart.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful look! love it!
    so pretty.
    happy easter!
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes are a total win-win!

    Namrata
    http://seasoncheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looks beautiful in this outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can picture you wearing this skirt in so many ways =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice :)
    Following u . Maybe u too?
    Izey-izabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awsome..I love the skirt..it was so perfect!!

    btw if you don't mind please visit my new blog..
    thank you..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful-paul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and commenting - your feedback means the world to me! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...