Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Diva in Me

Another stunning dress from Diva NY!  In case you missed my first post, clicky HERE.  Anywho, although this piece is a less risque, it's equally fabulous.  I absolutely love the material.  The banded skirt is super flattering and the metallic gold threads shimmer!  
A close up of my dress!  FYI:  This dress is perfect for any occasion.  Seriously.  Holiday party, dinner with the fam, GNO, you name it!  It's sexy yet classy.  If you're looking to impress, clicking HERE...
A closer look at my stunning necklace courtesy of Nashelle.  I'm SUPER obsessed with this dainty piece.  I can't wait to layer it with other feminine pieces for the summer.  YAY!  FYI:  this piece is available in various different metals!  Clicky HERE to see for yourself...

Dress:  c/o Diva NY ($48)
Necklace:  c/o Nashelle Designs 
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Bag:  Vintage Bally

Soooo, which dress do you guys like better?  Left or right?

PS.  I'm currently hosting three giveaways on my blog! I'm giving away some sweet swag, so make sure to check them all out~

Clicky HERE to win a $50 gift card to Crystalie <--- international
Clicky HERE to win a fab statement necklace from Accessory Concierge <--- International
Clicky HERE to win a gorgeous necklace from A Modern Boutique <--- US only

12 comments:

  1. I love the left..it's simply sexy I think..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    My Journey
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a super sexy dress, I really like the material , it's sexy but very elegant
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look cute on you!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Pam
    www.classypam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress!!!

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty lace gold details! I like how you matched it with the necklace

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the left the best. I have a dress that is somewhat the same color, and I agree, it is good for so many occasions! I have worn that thing so many times, lol!
    http://libertadgreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve chosen this to be one of my “What I Love” looks for this week. I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog today.

    Terry
    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. actually both are sexy I would choose the one on the right-paul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and commenting - your feedback means the world to me! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...