Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Trend: The Bucket Bag

For today's post, I've featured a polished, work-friendly look for ya'll.  I've always wanted to take a stab at the "pajama pant" trend so I was mad stoked when Velvet Heart sent me these adorable bottoms.  I was super careful though because I didn't want to look "sloppy" or "lazy". 
I decided to wear a crisp white tank on top, tucked in of course.  The fitted blazer pulls the whole look together.  I threw on a gold chain necklace from J. Crew Factory to match my other accessories (ie. bag, watch, buttons)!  FYI:  This necklace is still available on the J. Crew Factory site.  It's being sold for $34.50 (originally $59.50).  I highly recommend copping it while you can - it's such a gorgeous piece .  J. Crew has AMAZING jewelry - their quality rivals any designer brand in my opinion.
I wanted to show ya'll a close-up of my watch!  This fab piece is available in different colors and sizes.  Rakani generously sent me red & black straps in addition to the stunning white watch pictured below.  If you're not a big fan of gold, no worries - silver hardware is available as well. Don't you just love the design?  Super unique for sure.
A shot of my bag courtesy of Chicwish!  I was thrilled when they sent it to me last year.  As a side note, bucket bags are apparently "in" this season. What spring trends are you guys looking forward to?
 Bag:  c/o Chicwish ($42.42)
Watch:  c/o Rakani
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx - old
Necklace:  J. Crew Factory Outlet
Pants:  c/o Velvet Heart
Tank:  c/o Velvet Heart
Blazer:  H&M - old

I'm currently hosting three giveaways on my blog! I'm giving away some sweet swag, so make sure to check them all out~

Clicky HERE to win a stunning statement necklace from Lily Rain <--- US only
Clicky HERE to win a fab statement necklace from Accessory Concierge <--- International
Clicky HERE to win a gorgeous necklace from A Modern Boutique <--- US only

11 comments:

  1. Love the bag and such a cute watch.. although I couldn't tell the time on it,lol!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too scared to try out pyjama pants trend but very time I see others rocking it I love it ..
    If looks fab in you , great bad ..
    You look adorable girl
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're always so beautiful babe, I love the bag so much! <3

    Have a lovely weekend

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details in today's outfit. The pants and your watch are fantastic!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: nice watch-Your pants are fabulous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag and blazer !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. you looks so pretty in this outfit xoxo
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and commenting - your feedback means the world to me! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...