Friday, November 29, 2013

Z is for Zebra

Did ya'll have a nice holiday?  I sure did.  I ate an obnoxious amount of food as always. You know, I really don't know how to control myself when they're so many TREATS in front of me.    Whatevs.  No shame.  
Anywho, today's ensemble is "forgiving" due to my ongoing food coma (hardy har har).  If you see me wearing this combo - sweater + leggings + OTK boots - I'm probably feelin' lazy, sick, or fat... orrrrr I was running late and needed to look cute STAT.  
Yeah, definitely one of my favorite quick and easy outfit "formulas". Throw on a comfy knit and sex it up with fun leggings and bold OTK boots.  Doesn't get easier than that. Put on finishing touches with unique accessories.  I chose a cute Amrita-Singh-like necklace from Charlotte Russe and Chanel-inspired sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse.    
A closer look at my new slouchy over-the-knee boots courtesy of Deb.  They're 4-inches high and STILL comfortable? Um, hell to the yes.  Clicky HERE to purchase.  Did I mention they're only $28?  Yeahhhh, get on that.
Sunnies:  c/o Sunglass Warehouse ($13.56)
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($8.99)
Jacket:  BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet
Wristlet:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($5)
Sweater:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Leggings:  c/o Chicnova ($16)
Boots:  c/o Deb ($28.14)


So, I have a question for you guys!  I know I mostly do personal style blasts, but what kind of posts would you like to see more of?  Looks-for-less?  Sponsor spotlights? Wishlists?  Let me know in the comments below!

19 comments:

  1. Oh don't even worry about the holiday-gluttony, it's inevitable! :) But few times a year it's okay to do it, especially if you have such comfy outfit to pull out afterwards! Absolutely adore the sweater and oh my how chic are those boots! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Zebra jumper, so cute! Great outfit

    Happy Friday,

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always doll, glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-persunmall-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I like your sweater. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is so pretty and those boots and leggings together lovely and exciting. Enjoyed that last shot SO much, dear. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, my dear. I think, that my friend will like this shoes, when I'll show her. like your all outfit so much :D
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*

    Miśka
    misiayou97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look! So chic!

    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your zebra sweater! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. This zebra sweater is too cute! Love it! I think looks for less are always a good idea - and more applicable to the average person. =)


    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend,

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing in your outfit!
    Lot of greetings,
    Eva
    http://nicovabeauty.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  12. last year i made drawing to print on a shirt that was like that zebra! it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always throw on leggings, over the knee boots and a baggy jumper for the same reasons! Love your sweater x

    Jodie Marie
    à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the zebra sweater :)
    Happy Weekend
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this outfit is amazing! i love your zebra sweater, super cute! and omg i want your boots, they are crazy cool and what a good price too!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome outfit dear :D
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. We love leather pants, perfect black look for day!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and commenting - your feedback means the world to me! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...